- coremarkAsked on May 19, 2017 at 10:37 AM
I have created a registration form for future use but was curious that if a customer entered in the wrong email or something, do they have the ability to go back in to their entry and edit it and resubmit.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 19, 2017 at 12:44 PM
You can send an edit submission link in your autoresponder email that will allow users to update their specific submission:
If an autoresponder with the edit link to their submission was not created before they submitted their forms or if they entered the wrong email, you could manually share the edit link to them.
1) First get the ID form each submission: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
2) Create the edit link for each submission ID.
3) Send them that URL and it will allow for editing that submission.