- kfaAsked on May 19, 2017 at 06:20 PM
I have a form that requires two signatures. The person filling out the form does the first signature. The second signature field is hidden.
When the file is submitted, I get an email and use the "edit" link to sign the form.
How can I get the person to receive the finalised version via email when I sign and submit, not when they submit?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 19, 2017 at 06:54 PM
Hello there too 😊 What you need to enable is the SEND ON EDIT feature on your Autoresponder Email so your users would receive an email after you edit the submission with your signature.
Related guide: General-Approach-on-Building-an-Approval-Process-Workflow
In case you need more help, don't hesitate to ask.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 19, 2017 at 07:01 PM
Sorry I forgot to mention that if you solely want the Autoresponder to trigger AFTER editing the submission with your 2nd signature, then you'd have to use a Condition and a Widget.
1. Add the GET FORM PAGE URL Widget to your form
2. Then setup a CHANGE E-MAIL RECIPIENT Condition
Your aim here is to trigger the Autoresponder Email to send IF AND ONLY IF the page URL contains the word "edit" (e.g. when you're editing a submission).
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 20, 2017 at 03:15 AM
Hi kfa, we didn't receive your message properly.
Please disregard if not necessary.