- KarenleighartistryAsked on May 20, 2017 at 11:39 AM
- AIDANAnswered on May 20, 2017 at 11:42 AM
One solution to consider is setting your Square integration to "Test Mode" and then performing a test submission:
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.
- KarenleighartistryAnswered on May 21, 2017 at 11:32 AM
Do I set to test mode and then open up another browser to my site and fill it out?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 21, 2017 at 02:22 PM
Yes, you need to set it to test mode then preview the form or if you have embedded the form on your website, fill it up there and submit. You can use the following card numbers:
Diners Club 36004244846408
American Express 371263462726550
China UnionPay 6222520119138184
You can provide any name, CVV, expiration date, and postal code with these card numbers. Let us know if the cards won't work.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 12:02 AM
Unfortunately we have received an empty response from you. If you have replied from your email, please click on the following URL to reply again: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1149895
- KarenleighartistryAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 07:34 AM
I'm still trying to run a test on my firm but the card #s given will not work.
- SvenAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 08:44 AM
I checked your form, you still have your payment gateway enabled in live mode, that's why it will only accept valid card numbers, in order to use these numbers provided by my colleague, you have to change it to "test mode".
- KarenleighartistryAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 09:55 AM
Prior to testing I did change it to test mode. Still did not work. I changed it back in case I had an order come through.
- AIDANAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 11:30 AM
As you can see from the "Card brands" section of the official documentation, the list that my colleague Welvin provided is correct: https://docs.connect.squareup.com/articles/using-sandbox
Could you please provide us with the error you receive when you attempt to use one of the cards mentioned in the link above as well as my colleague Welvin's reply?
Thank you in advance.