- snit99Asked on May 21, 2017 at 06:11 PM
What are the yellow warning triangles in the Form Designer - CSS? And how do I know what the problem is?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 21, 2017 at 06:38 PM
Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the warning triangles you are referring to?
- snit99Answered on May 21, 2017 at 11:24 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 01:26 AM
I did check your form's injected custom css code but could not find any issue with that. The warning icon seems to be displayed only with custom css code injected to target form field with ID. If you use any css class name, it won't display warning icon.
I am not sure this is a bug but I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- JotForm UI DeveloperkaanAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 10:10 AM
We've disabled misleading gutter warnings, your CSS code is perfectly fine.
If you have further questions please feel free to ask.
Have a great day.