- BreathworksUKAsked on May 22, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Hello,Hope you'll be able to help me.The deposit field on the form called HP Event Registration Form is not working properly. I've been trying to add conditions to the field but the program would not let me do it. Please could you look into it?Thanks,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 01:16 PM
There is an error when you click the conditions tab. I think this is causing the problem.
Let me forward this thread to our developers so they take a look further. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread. For the meantime, I would suggest creating a new form. Copy the fields from this current form to the new form using our field manager app.
After that, re-create the conditional logic.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 07:42 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have just fixed the issue. Thanks for reporting.
- BreathworksUKAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 10:17 AM
I have just had a look and I still can't add the conditions to the deposit field.
Please could you have a look again?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 12:00 PM
What conditional logic are you trying to add? Let us know, and we'll try it to our end. I have tested your form, and I was able to add a show/hide condition for this field.
- BreathworksUKAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 07:45 AM
Hi Erhan and Welvin,
I do not have much technical knowledge about how the Jotforms are built so I'd appreciate if you could fix the following issues:
The problems with the forms are as follows:
1. the form does not link with the payment system. I have just tested it and I received a thank you message rather than being directed to a payment page
2. I can't see how I can add conditions in Payment option section
Please are you able to sort it out?
Best wishes, Karolina
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 09:37 AM
The new query of yours is related to other issues, hence I opened a new thread for them. Please follow up there. Here is the link: