- JotForm SupportsethAsked on May 23, 2017 at 04:55 AM
The widget has no input field to add text into the widget:
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 06:35 AM
@seth AFAIK there's no parameter on this widget. You can see it on the description and screenshots on how to make it work. Please visit https://widgets.jotform.com to understand each widget. It exist for a reason. But thanks for letting us know.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 07:24 AM
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 08:05 AM
I tried the demo form but it works fine. Can you please try it again, at least try ti reintegrate the widget. You probably been using the old implementation. Let me know how that turns out.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 12:33 PM
I tried on a different machine and it is working. I think it was a cache problem.
Thanks for looking into it.