- efrazierAsked on May 23, 2017 at 08:42 AM
Created a survey form with 6 questions, the visual report is only capturing the data from the first 2 questions.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 09:55 AM
A visual report is designed to be printable. As such, it can only contain a single page and accommodates two questions only by default. It is possible to add more questions, but the readability will be compromised.
What you can do instead is to create multiple visual reports and then name each report as something like, report page 1, report page 2, and so on...
You may then add the other questions in the succeeding pages.
To add questions to your report:
1. You need to expand your page or shrink existing charts in order to create space for more charts.
2. Click on Chart icon, it will add a new chart to your form, it will have the default value of the first question.
You can change question by clicking on the property of chart and selecting other question.
3. Charts can overlap and you can move them through Visual Report.
Please refer to this guide below:
Please let us know if you need further assistance.