- demetceylanAsked on May 23, 2017 at 12:13 PM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 01:13 PM
1. To get the IP and the submission ID go to your forms submissions page and click on settings (gear icon). A pop up will appear where you can check what data you want to include in you submission
2. To get the IP address and additionally include location information you can use the Get Visitor Location widget on your form.
3. Yes, it is possible to export your submission data in excel format.
Follow this guide: