- shreyaAsked on May 23, 2017 at 12:17 PM1. I want to provide a time-range [00.00 - 23.59] where the user can select multiple intervals [say 9.00-17.00, office]. For this time ranger I need somewhat fancy range slider (where user can drag the slider and select, not like now where user has to select from drop down list]. I'm a begineer and really need your expertise to design a user-friendly form. Any suggestions/ feedback will be highly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 12:19 PM
When it comes to a range slider, we already have a widget you can use, please try the following: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/range_slider
Let us know if you need more help.
- shreyaAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 01:08 PM
1. But Can user add multiple ranges within one range-slider? [say, range slider has 06-11 range, user selects 06-07, 07-09, again 10-11]
2. Can user add some text on the range-slider? [say user select 8.00-10.00 and add text "At Home"]. Is this possible to do? If not, can I achieve it by some coding on the ranger_slider widget?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 02:21 PM
No, that is not possible. What you can do is to add many Range Slider, and show them based on conditions, example: https://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-Base-on-User-s-Answer
On regards of showing text inside the slider, that is not possible.
Let us know if that helps.