- voiceigniteAsked on July 20, 2012 at 10:51 AM
I want to be able for users to sign their name for a form they fill out, using a tablet with a pen input. Is this possible?
I have a porting request doc i have add the url below.
- moonzkieAnswered on July 20, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Unfortunately, such option is not available as of the moment . However, this has been already added to our feature request list for our developers to consider. For the meantime as a workaround you may want to let users enter their initials or full name in a text box instead right after accepting the terms and conditions. Another option is to have the form printed, signed and faxed or email back to you.
- voiceigniteAnswered on July 20, 2012 at 12:43 PMThanks for the quick reply !
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 20, 2012 at 02:39 PM
Welcome and keep enjoying using Jotform
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:50 AM
UPDATE: We have just released e-signature capturing for forms. It works great on tablets. We tested it on iPad and Android.
You can now add an e-signature question to your form and get your users to sign the forms they complete.