- Jonathan KeyAsked on May 23, 2017 at 12:50 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 01:57 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that your form has a file upload field which you want to remove?
I did check your webpage URL which you have shared and I am unable to find any file upload field. I would suggest you to please share a screenshot of the issue and we will take a look. The following guide should help you how to upload image in forum post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
We will wait for your response.
- Jonathan KeyAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 04:13 PM
Here is the screen shot. Somehow a picture of food got into this form. It used to have a gray background. How do I remove it?
- Jonathan KeyAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 04:43 PMI did include a screen shot with the last email. Here it is:
Somehow a picture of food got added to this form. How do I remove the image.
- jonathanAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 05:26 PM
See the screenshot above. The picture of the food should not be there.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 05:33 PM
Thank you for providing a screenshot of the issue. I checked the Page URL (http://www.40underasheville.com/nominate) you provided and I can see that there's a food image on the background. To remove that, please follow this guide:
1. Login to your account and open the form.
2. Click the Form Designer button below the Account Profile image.
3. Change the Page Color to any color of your own preferences. This will remove the food image background of your form. After that, click the Save button. Here's a screen animation guide:
Here's the clone version of your form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71426323877966. You can clone it if you want. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Please do get back to us if you have questions. Thank you.
- Paperboy1459Answered on May 23, 2017 at 05:46 PM
After I clone it, how do I get it back into my web page?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 05:50 PM
Please follow this guide on how to embed it to your website: https://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Thank you.