- WMACAsked on May 23, 2017 at 12:58 PM
I am setting the Quantity Gift Registry widget to work with the Form Calculation Widget. When I put in the calculation into the Form Calculation Widget, the active form calculates the math and inserts a comma, making $235 become $235,00.
Looks like a comma is being added rather than a decimal.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 02:19 PM
Thank you for reporting this to us.
I cloned your form and I can see that the form calculation is configured properly. I can also see that the decimal point has been replaced with a "," comma.
I created a new form to test it further and I was able to replicate the issue. Here's the demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71426028677966
I have now forwarded this issue to our developers. We'll notify you once we have an update to the issue. Hope that helps.
- ten6t4Answered on May 23, 2017 at 05:49 PM
I'm having the same issue.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 05:59 PM
The issue has now been escalated to our developers. We will notify you on this thread once there's an update regarding on the issue.
Also, please create a new thread if you have issue so we can properly assist you. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 03:09 AM
Hi, we apologize for any inconvenience. I'm happy to tell you that this has already been fixed. Please try it again and let us know if the problem persist.
- WMACAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 08:14 AM
This issue has been resolved for me.