- swimbarracudaAsked on January 12, 2011 at 10:39 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 13, 2011 at 01:47 AM
I think you would like two things:
1. "Accept Terms of Conditions" checkbox where the user has to check to be able to submit the form.
2. A written text of terms of conditions or a link to the terms page.
You will need to use two separate form fields for these:
1. For "Accept Terms of Conditions" checkbox, use a "Checkbox" field. It is under the default field list. Then select that question and select "Required" from the toolbar.
2. For the terms and conditions text, use the "Free Text (HTML)" option under "Power Tools" toolbox on the left side.