- valentinaflowersAsked on May 24, 2017 at 01:09 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 04:12 AM
Here's how to add or embed your form to WordPress:
1. Login to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Publish section page and select the Platform tab.
3. If you are using self-hosted WordPress, click the "WordPress.org" button. If you're blog is hosted in WordPress.com, then click the "WordPress.com" button.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.