- pressbergAsked on July 20, 2012 at 04:38 PM
I have set up a email response for our survey. I have tested it with addresses for gmail, rcn and comcast. We receive the jotform emails for gmail and rcn but nothing for comcast. Any ideas what is happening?
- eileenjstAnswered on July 20, 2012 at 04:42 PM
I too am experiencing the same situation. Gmail 'autoresponder' emails are being delivered, but comcast autoresponders are not. They are not in the spam folder either.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 20, 2012 at 04:51 PM
Your comcast email addres was in our bounce list
I recommend you to change on your email notification settings your Sender -Email to email@example.com
Also, please asj Comcast to add Jotmails IP ADDRESSES to their whitelist
If this doesn't work please feel free to look for more assistance
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 20, 2012 at 04:53 PM
Can you please provide us with the Comcast email address involved in the issue?
- eileenjstAnswered on July 20, 2012 at 05:23 PMMy comcast address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm not only concerned about mine, but all the email addresses that my
autoresponder needs to be sent to. Also, are other, non comcast, email
providers being affected?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 20, 2012 at 05:28 PM
Actually no, we have no other providers being reported as for the moment
- pressbergAnswered on July 20, 2012 at 05:52 PM
Here it is:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 20, 2012 at 06:04 PM
Your email address is not anymore in bounce list
Your email address was not in our bounce list, I replied to your concerns in your other thread
- DJPunzoAnswered on October 12, 2013 at 12:23 AM
hi is my email on the bounce list? Bruno355@comcast.net
If so can you please take it off the bounce list. How can I not have this happen again Thank you
- CesarAnswered on October 12, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Hello, Kindly create a new thread for your request. This is to avoid confusions to what ia already being troubleshot here. Thank you.
- DJPunzoAnswered on October 12, 2013 at 12:38 AM
It is about the same thing though?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 05:05 PM
I have move your question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/625341
We will attend to it shortly.
- DJPunzoAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 05:09 PMThat's an old post
Sent from Mailbox
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 05:14 PM
Thank you for the response @ DJPunzo. It seems it was another user with email issue on Comcast.
We will attend to them on a different thread.