- StevenAsked on May 24, 2017 at 03:56 AM
I have a medical questionnaire that has 4 possible diagnoses
It has 3 sections of questions - for each section if the user reaches a certain amount of 'points' - they are classed 'positive' for that section.
Some questions have 2 points and some questions have 1 point.
So the user would do the 25 questions - have their category calculated by the form and the results sent via email
Is this something that your system can do?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 05:36 AM
Yes, that is doable with our form builder. Here is the way to do that:
1) When you add your questions, assign calculation values to them (those will be your points):
You do that for each answer in each question.
2) Add form calculations widget field which will calculate all fields as total:
Add all questions there.
Then you can use that calculation field (which can be hidden if needed) to send conditional emails or to show/hide certain parts of the form, for example:
More about conditions you can find here:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 06:46 AM
I opened a new thread for your question and we'll attend it here shortly: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1153218