- aaronwattsAsked on May 24, 2017 at 08:14 AM
I have the price on this form set to $5.
The form calculation field is showing 5,00 (with the comma)
The payment widget is showing 500 (i'm assuming that's 5.00, but it looks like 500)
Please advise. Thanks
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 10:42 AM
Here is how to resolve that:
1) In your form builder click wizard button for your Form Calculations widget and then click three dots:
2) Uncheck the option "Use commas for decimal point" and set "Decimal Places in Numerical Results" to zero:
That will make the number round and without decimal places. You can check my clone of your form https://form.jotformpro.com/71434454292961 to see if that is what you had in mind.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
- aaronwattsAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 12:21 PM
Thanks, that seemed to work. But don’t usually check all those boxes.
Has something changed with the form calculation widget? I usually go in, set the price and check off Show empty decimal places. To show the two trailing zeros. That’s all I check.
Check this example:
I put in $5 and checked Show empty decimal places but I am still getting the comma even though I didn’t check the Use commas for decimal point checkbox.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 01:51 PM
I checked the form and found out that all options were checked:
Could you please confirm, did you change those options or not?
- aaronwattsAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 01:53 PM
I did not change anything. I specifically checked just one checkbox. All I checked was Show empty decimal places. I never use those other fields.
- SvenAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 03:18 PM
As my colleague explained, in order to not show the commas please apply the fix provided by Nik_C, There hasn't been any change in the form calculations widget as far as I know.
Let us know if you need any further help.
- aaronwattsAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 04:05 PM
Thanks, I will do that. But something has changed since I have to use this little fix now.
Is it possible to have the dollar amount show as 5.00 anymore? Instead of just 5 ?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 06:21 PM
Upon further checking the issue you are having, I found out that the options of the Form Calculation widget boxed in red in the image below are not behaving properly as it should. It seems that unchecking the options are being ignored.
We have already made our developers aware of the issue and we will notify you in this thread if there are any updates from them.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 03:09 AM
Hi, we apologize for any inconvenience. I'm happy to tell you that this has already been fixed. Please try it again and let us know if the problem persist.
- aaronwattsAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 02:00 PM
It looks like the form calculation form widget is acting up again. It's showing 10 instead of 10.00.
All the checkboxes are showing as checked even though I have not checked any of them.
This is what I did initially with the calculation widget
When I get out the form and go back in, the calculation widget looks like the following
The price does not appear to be affected, but the trailing zeros do not show up.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 03:19 PM
Please allow me to check on this and get back to you with relevant information.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 04:15 PM
I have tried changing the setting of the Calculation field on your form and it is working fine.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.