- ritechsystemAsked on May 24, 2017 at 11:15 AM
if you have a lokk to my form it does not make any summary..what wrong?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 01:40 PM
I am looking into why this is occurring. The equation is failing on my end whenever more than one field is included. I will update you as soon as I have found the cause.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 01:59 PM
It seems the calculation field is requiring all fields in the equation to have input before it will produce a result:
There used to be an option to allow for calculation to occur before all fields had input but I cannot seem to find it.
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon we have any updates.
- ritechsystemAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 05:43 AM
Da: "JotForm" firstname.lastname@example.org
Data: Wed, 24 May 2017 13:59:36 -0400
Oggetto: Re: form calculation does not work
Thanks! Let me know....
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 04:05 PM
The issue should be fixed. If you are still experiencing it, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 05:43 AM
Hi we apologize for the late response. It was already fixed since yesterday. Please give it a try and let us know if the problem persist.