- gabeAsked on July 21, 2012 at 12:10 AMI have my contact form setup so that when the form is submitted that user will get an auto responce but when I get the notifcation email that the form was sent the notification email lands in my spam folder how can I fix this and also do you have a company email I can reach you guys at? Please write back thanksPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Hello Gabe. Since you're using Gmail, what you can do is check all those submissions in your spam folder and mark them as Not Spam. This will help make the Gmail's bayesian filter consider submissions as not spam and will help it land on the inbox next time.
Also, it will also help if you set your email notification's email address to noreply[at]jotform.com. Normally filters trigger a spam if the IP address where the email is coming from does not match the domain name where it should be assigned. This is another reason for emails landing in to the spam folder. Additionally, you can try adding noreply[at]jotform.com to your email address contacts.
If you wish to send us an e-mail, you can send it to jotform[at]interlogy.com. Although it is much prefered to contact us here at the forum for us to be able to answer your queries faster.
Should you have further questions or other concerns, please do let us know.
- gabeAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 01:03 AMI was also wondering I have my form setup so that it will send an auto responce when the form is submitted.I also have a notification setup with my email address in it does that mean that I will get a notifcation when someone fills out the form is that correct? Please write back thanks
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 01:33 AM
Yes, you should receive an email notification for every submission that you receive from your form. The autoresponder is an email alert for the person who submitted the form. Those who submitted should receive the autoresponder, while the email notification is for you (the form owner).
Please let us know if you need further clarifications on this.
- gabeAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 01:50 AMSo does that mean let's say I enter another email on the form and hit submit will my other email address recieve the auto responce then the my primary email address will recieve the notifcation is that correct? And where did jotform get it's start? Please write back thanks.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 02:13 AM
Yes, gabe. That's the purpose of the autoresponder. If for example, I am the one filling up the form, if I enter my email address in the form and that the autoresponder setting on your form is set to send an email to the email address I provided, the email autoresponder will be sent to my email address. You as well will receive an email notification since there is an email notification set in your form.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'where did jotform get its start'. If you mean by how jotform started, you can read on the about us page to learn about JotForm's soft beginnings.
If you have further questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- gabeAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 02:38 AMAlso I was wondering when I submit questions on the forum u notice there a pictures like avatars for example there would be a picture and under it would say jotform support how do I upload a picture? Please write back thanks.
- moonzkieAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 11:42 AM
First of, please refrain switching from one topic to the other you may open a new thread instead. For us to much easier to give our customers proper support if they open a seperate thread for their different issues.
To change your avatar, all you have to do is go to Gravatar and sign up with the email you use on JotForm and upload a profile pic.
- duranphotographyAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 11:40 AM
HELP STILL HAVE THIS ISSUE