- kristenschlukebirAsked on May 24, 2017 at 12:52 PM
Hi, I found the article to disable the multiple submission option, but now I can't find the "Preferences"/ Advance Features.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 02:33 PM
Please, follow this guide in order to find the unique submissions option in the V4 builder: https://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
If you have any question, let us know.
- kristenschlukebirAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 12:43 PMHi Again,
This is my jotform…. https://form.jotformpro.com/70964266134964 I have tried the solution below already and is still giving me this error:
Director of Community Outreach & Diversity
1029 17th Ave S
Nashville, TN 37212
Main: (615) 953-1694 x 201
Cell: (615) 788-2612
Fax: (615) 953-1698
Follow @USTATennessee on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 02:07 PM
I have checked your form and found the unique submission option set to "Check cookies only". Do note that this option should be set to "No check" if you do not want to limit submissions on your form.
Please, open your form in the form builder and go to the settings tab, form settings section and click on the show more button:
Scroll a bit down to find the "Unique submission" option, click on the drop down and select the no check option:
If you are still getting limited on your submissions, please let us know.
P.S. Your screenshot did not reach this thread, the forum does not accept attached files through email responses, to properly upload your image, please open this thread in a web browser and follow this guide.
- kristenschlukebirAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 02:43 PMI have tried the “no check” also. Still not working… : (
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 03:21 PM
I have checked your form and I can see the unique submissions option is set to no check, I have also tested your form and noticed it works, it allows more than one submission:
I have cleared your forms cache now, I would also suggest you to test your form in a different browser or incognito mode, this may be a cache issue.
If the issue still persists, please share us a screenshot of the error you're receiving.
We will wait for your response.
- kristenschlukebirAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 03:43 PMYes! Just worked! Thank you so much for your time!