- veritasAsked on May 24, 2017 at 05:35 PM
I've noticed that on some forms, the font isn't correct in the published or even previewed version of the form. I don't have any custom CSS that would conflict with the code. See the screenshot for what I'm expecting. Go to the link to see that the form has no logo in the header and isn't the expected font.
I can only reproduce this issue some of the time. Last week I noticed that over time, the published form adapted to the style, but I don't think it's an issue with cookies or caching.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 06:53 PM
Our apologies for the inconveniences caused.
1. The logo isn't appearing on preview because the image where the link is hosted does not support SSL or HTTPS.
To fix this, remove the logo.
Then upload it manually instead of using its direct link.
2. As for the fonts, can you please check it again this time? I simply re-selected the same font and save your form. I also cleared your form cache from our side. It should work this time.
- Suzuki98Answered on May 26, 2017 at 04:22 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 04:44 PM
@Suzuki98, your question will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1155991
- veritasAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 12:27 PM
Thanks for your help! The part about the logo not showing makes sense. I've followed your suggestion.