- logieAsked on July 21, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I initially used a friends account to play around with forms. JotForm ended up working out so well that now infact we are using it at the company I work for on our corporate website.
Please move the form "Product Registration" and all submissions from account: logie
Move to account: baccusglobal
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 01:24 PM
Glad to know you like our product :)
The form in question along with its submissions has been transfered as requested.
Do let us know if you need help with any other JotForm related matter.
- baccusglobalAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 02:18 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 06:29 PM
Glad to be of assistance.
- Jess1391Answered on July 24, 2012 at 01:54 AM
I'm glad to know this is possible! I will soon be setting up an account for the hospital I am working in, and would love for the form and submissions to be moved to that account. Will this also affect the spreadsheet which has been populated with the submission on Google Docs?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 08:53 AM
I did a test of this on 2 accounts and this are what I observed.
1. The google integration will be broken. If you simply used the form, the submissions done on the new(2nd account) will not reflect on the google spreadsheet.
2. But the form's submissions stay intact (from 1st account transferred to 2nd account)
3. If you know the original google spreadsheet account(from 1st account where the form came from), you can simply re-integrate the form(using 2nd account) and all of the submissions will now reflect to a new spreadsheet on the google account.
Please take note "new"... meaning another spreadsheet will be generated when re-integrated on the same google account. But the form submissions will all reflect on the spreadsheet.
Hope this answers your inquiry. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- Jess1391Answered on July 24, 2012 at 09:18 PM
Thanks for the reply! Could you please move the form titled "Clinical Intervention Recording" from the account Jess1391 to the account MHPharmacy?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 09:22 PM
I have now transferred the said form to account MHPharmacy.
Should you need further assistance, do let us know.
Have a great day!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 03:42 AM
I have moved your concern on a separate thread since this thread is an old thread and also so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here. We will attend to it shortly.
If you have further question and concern, please feel free to create a new thread so we can better assist you.