- caravelleAsked on January 13, 2011 at 06:14 AM
Is there a window where I can add the waiver text and then have a check box that states they read the waiver and agree?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 13, 2011 at 07:42 AM
I think you would like two things:
1. "Accept Terms of Conditions" checkbox where the user has to check to be able to submit the form.
2. A written text of terms of conditions or a link to the terms page.
You will need to use two separate form fields for these:
1. For "Accept Terms of Conditions" checkbox, use a "Checkbox" field. It is under the default field list. Then select that question and select "Required" from the toolbar.
2. For the terms and conditions text, use the "Free Text (HTML)" option under "Power Tools" toolbox on the left side.
- caravelleAnswered on January 13, 2011 at 07:51 AM
Perfect, thank you.
- sqamarAnswered on January 30, 2011 at 08:33 AM
Is there anyway to have the terms and conditions scroll as mine are quite long?
Thanks and great site!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 08:24 AM
Click on the "HTML" button, find the div that encapsulates the terms text and then add this to it:
If there is no div around it, you can put one yourself.