- RisingPointSolutionsAsked on July 21, 2012 at 05:05 PM
I need to reduce the amound of white space at the top of my form. See the slide out tab at www.businesscreditgenius.comPage URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 06:52 PM
Please have a look at this thread.
If you need further help with this or any other JotForm related matter, please let us know.
- ItalyTechAnswered on July 21, 2012 at 07:02 PM
as my collegue said you can decrease margin using this code (note: this code change margin for all form)
using negative parameter (-10pixel in this case) it reduce margin.
By the way I've applied already this code to your form and you can see that now your site appears good :)
Hope this help you.
- RisingPointSolutionsAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 07:40 AM
that seemed to work, but now there is too much white space between name/email/and submit button areas. Can this be reduced as well? I have reduced spacing to 0 but the space is still much too wide left to right.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 09:26 AM
Please add the following codes to your form:
margin-top: 18px !important;
background: none !important;
The first code removes the right padding of the two textbox fields so that all fields would float in a single line. The second code would position the button centered on the two fields. The last one simply removes the highlight focus, it's not helping at all, I guess.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thanks!
- RisingPointSolutionsAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 09:31 AM
That looks MUCH MUCH better. thank you!
- pinoytechAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 09:46 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are always welcome. If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us anytime.