- EricAsked on May 25, 2017 at 01:25 PM
I have been using Jotform for a few years.
I recently noticed that the watermark on the bottom of any form has been changed to a more visable banner.
Is there a way to display the old watermark as to where it stated "Powered By Jotform" instead of the big banner?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 02:24 PM
The old banner has indeed been replaced and cannot be changed. The only way to remove it is with a subscription of Bronze or higher.
- rpkinsuranceAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 02:29 PM
Does this go for all free forms? Even if I opened the account prior the new banner change?
- rpkinsuranceAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 02:32 PM
I opened the account where the new banner is on yesterday and it only displayed the text JotForm, today it automatically changed to the new banner?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 02:38 PM
This does apply to all Free accounts, regardless of when they were created. Free accounts now also have branding added to the thank you page and email notifications. I do not have any part in the decision making process behind adding this but I do know it is something that is not likely to change.