- bibasheikhAsked on May 25, 2017 at 02:32 PM
I need the applicants to send me images.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 03:06 PM
No, that option is for you to place the image in your form:
What you actually need is File Upload field right below the Image field.
That field will allow your users to upload files to your form.
If you have any further questions please get back to us.
- bibasheikhAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 03:13 PM
Thank you. I have a couple of doubts/questions still:
1.So the upload files can be for all types of uploads (photos, PDF, Word, etc)?
2. Can the upload file can upload only 1 item or more? I assume only one, and I have to paste this option on the application a few times...?
3. For some reason, my sentences above the description boxes are too short and clumped into a paragraph. I just want the phrase to be written as one line. How to adjust?? Im not sure if I changed the box sizes and that did something. I just want it back to the standard form.https://www.jotform.com/build/71344835065154#preview
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 03:29 PM
1) Yes, that is correct.
2) You can set the upload file to be for one file only, or multiple files:
3) You could solve that by increasing the width of the form, just copy and paste the below CSS in your Custom CSS field:
Let us know if that worked for you.