- MelissaAsked on May 25, 2017 at 03:37 PM
Does JotForm provide the following:
1. Can you download form as a fillable pdf document?
2. Can a form be signed with an electronic signature?4. Can a field be populated from a previous field entry? For instance on a multi-page form that requires a name, can the name be entered in the first "name" field and then auto-populate into subsequent "name" fields?
5. Is it mobile compatible?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 04:25 PM
- Yes, you can download the form as a fillable PDF. Log in to your account and select the form, click the More drop-down menu and click the Create PDF Form.
Yes, we have a widget name E-signature that you can add to your form. Here's the demo form link: https://form.jotformpro.com/71446817977977
In order for us to assist your question #3 properly, I have created a separated thread for it. We will address your question on this URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1154946
Yes, created forms are mobile responsive. You can also add the Mobile Responsive widget to your form. Here's a screenshot:
We're here to help, don't hesitate to ask more questions or let us know if you need more clarifications.