- AssetomaticAsked on July 22, 2012 at 05:25 AM
It has been a little embarassing when the applicant/subscriber send his details and receive the email with the following:
Thank You for registering for our upcoming seminar. We have received and are
currently processing your registration form.
You will receive your official confirmation and invoice within 5 business days.
Please do not book any airfare until you receive your official confirmation
Thank you again for registering; we look forward to meeting you onboard.
The Cruise Academy
I happen to start using this template to build the form. But it reply by default the above.
Thank you very much.
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 22, 2012 at 05:59 AM
Hi;In order to change the Thank You Page message displayed please follow the next steps:
1. Open your form.
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
3. Click on "Thank You" icon.
4. Select "Custom URL" or "Thank You message" option to set your custom Thank You Page.
Additional links for customizing thank you pages:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- AssetomaticAnswered on July 22, 2012 at 08:27 AM
Okay thank you very much, but I've already have that set up and this has been what the subscriber will see after sending the form.
What seem to be the problem is that the subscriber will receive the follow up email that has the canned message.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 22, 2012 at 09:05 AM
You can change the content of the email when you edit your autoresponder settings. Simply Edit your form and then click on Email Alerts > Auto Responder > And start editing the contents of your email.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- AssetomaticAnswered on July 22, 2012 at 09:53 AM
Yeah I've got it right this time. Thank you so very much.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 22, 2012 at 04:30 PM
You're always welcome! If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us anytime.
Have a great day!