- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 25, 2017 at 11:54 PM
I test your form on my browser and I can see the Auto Next feature of page break field is working just fine.
Here is a video of my test.
Let us know if issue still persist on your end.
- allarounddevicerepairAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 10:06 AM
Sorry I created a new form after the widget recommendation. Auto next does not work.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 12:00 PM
You need to click on the "Next" button to navigate to the next page, we do not have an "Auto-next" feature:
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- allarounddevicerepairAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 12:02 PM
Yes I know that. I don't want to. I want it to auto next. I had buttons turned on so I could test it because auto next is not working...
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 01:27 PM
Auto Next page option is only working with basic radio button (Single Chose) and dropdown fields.
Your previous form that my collage jonathan tested, has a Single Chose fields.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71455716071960
If you want to use this feature you will have to replace your radio button widgets with basic radio button or dropdown field.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- allarounddevicerepairAnswered on May 27, 2017 at 04:19 PM
thanks, i made a decision on what to use and its working.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 27, 2017 at 05:23 PM
Thank you for updating us on the status and letting us know its working now.