- interponAsked on May 25, 2017 at 11:53 PM
At the moment, only Autoresponder emails have the capability to add PDF attachments. Is this possible with Notification emails?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 01:20 AM
Yes. It is possible to attach the PDF submission report to the notifications as well. You may enable this option from the Advanced tab of the notification. Please see the screenshot below:
Hope this information helps!
- interponAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 02:01 AM
I would like to attach a PDF file, not the PDF submission report... This feature appears to be available for autoresponders.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 02:16 AM
I am sorry to inform you about that we don't have an "add attachment" feature in notification emails.
However, if you want to add email attachment to the notification email, you can upload the PDF to a Dropbox or Google Drive account, then you can share its link in the email content.
I hope this helps.
- interponAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 02:29 AM
Thanks for your reply. Can we please add this as a feature request? This feature is very handy for us.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 02:50 AM
As per your request, I have forwarded a feature request to our software development team in order to consider implementing "add attachment" feature for the notification emails.
We are going to inform you via this thread if the feature will be available.
Thank you very much for your interest.
- interponAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 02:59 AM
Brilliant - thanks Candy!