- SupplyNowAsked on May 26, 2017 at 07:07 AM
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 08:10 AM
If I understood your question correctly, you would like to add a link to your form but would like that link open in a new tab. Normally, when you add a link to text field via insert link button, it opens the link in a new tab. However, it is seen not possible currently. I'm escalating this to our back end team.
On the other hand, you can achieve it by switching to version 3. Please follow below steps:
1. Go to your "Setting" page and select "Version 3" on "Form builder" section.
2. Open your form and add a "Text" field on it. Click "Insert/Edit Link" button inside the Text field.
3. Write your link to the pop-up window.
4. Click "Complete" button
After that, your link will be opened in a new tab in the same browser. Hope, this helps you.
- kutluAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 09:29 AM
The problem is fix for version 4. Now links should be opened in new window
- SupplyNowAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 09:43 AMThanks. Sorted it with some code anyway