- HbirdPageantAsked on May 26, 2017 at 04:58 PM
Help! My Mobile Responsive Widget has stopped working, and I'm not quite sure what to do. I worked prior to my adding Age Group drop down menu. Now, I can't figure out what the problem is. At this time, we have not linked it on our website, but are linking directly to the jotform site.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 05:50 PM
Let me submit a ticket about this. It seems like the widget has been updated and caused this problem in the form. The alignment and width of the fields are shrinking:
For the meantime, do the following:
1. Remove the widget in the form.
2. Unshrink the field (disable column).
- HbirdPageantAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 06:18 PM
UPDATE: It seems as if I need to unshrink ALL of the fields. Once I did that, I'm able to view it correctly on my phone. However, for ease of those who wish to fill it out using a computer, I'd still like to be able to have some of the fields side-by-side, rather than one on each line. If that's not possible, that's fine. I'm just thinking of how I'd like to fill it in as an end-user.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 06:52 PM
I've also noted the columns in the ticket. The responsive widget can do the job before. You need to unshrink the fields while waiting for the update.