- concussionanswersAsked on May 26, 2017 at 07:26 PM
Hi, I have a form and it is integrated with MailChimp. After the person hits the Submit button, it redirects to a Thank You page on my website.
At the same time, it should trigger MailChimp to start sending out the first email immediately right after submit and starts an autoresponder.
I get the thank you page.
But I see an error message across the top of the page. I've enclosed a screen shot of this, which I've uploaded.
The url of the Thank You Page is: http://www.nycityvacay.com/3-day-new-york-vacation-contest-info/Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 08:34 PM
As far as I understand, the PHP trim() function is designed to work with strings, not with the arrays.
If you do not process the form post data with a custom script, it is safe to disable the Send Post Data option. It will not affect the JotForm MailChimp and other integrations.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- concussionanswersAnswered on May 27, 2017 at 01:34 PM
Hi, thanks for your answer. thanks for telling me where to change it! I'll make the change and let you know if it worked.
- concussionanswersAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 02:49 PM
Hi, I made the change as suggested in your reply. I deleted all existing entries in Jotform and MailChimp.
Then I tested the form again. So as expected I get the Thank You webpage and the two emails from Jotform, telling the person who submitted the Jotform survey and me, the user. No more error message.
I've got an automation (autoresponder) in Mailchimp set up as well. It should trigger a Welcome email.
How long does it take for Jotform integration with Mailchimp to kick in? When I setup the integration, there were no errors. It's now some 8 minutes since I submitted the form answers.
1. Integration should only be done once, correct?
2. How do I know this is working?
3. What can go wrong? (no error messages.)
Thanks again for your help.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 04:24 PM
It should kick in almost instantly.
2) The information should appear on Mailchimp's side.
3) Not sure about this one, I tested Mailchimp with my test form and I received the information in Mailchimp immediately:
If it is not too much trouble, could you please try re-integrating with Mailchimp and see if that helps?
We'll wait for your response.
- concussionanswersAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 05:09 PM
Hi, I went back and re-integrated with MailChimp. I see the email I used to test in both Jotform and MailChimp now. Thanks for your help.