- dylan TaylorAsked on July 23, 2012 at 05:28 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 23, 2012 at 06:18 AM
Your credit card has some issues and hence our 3rd party payment collection gateway (Plimus) failed to make recurring payment for your premium account. Kindly check with your bank to correct this problem.
You can also change credit information to another card to ensure your account is not downgraded due to non-payment using the following steps;
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. If you forgot your password, reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username.
3. Log in to Plimus via this page.
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription.
5. Save the changes to update your account.
Lets know if you need further assistance.