- creativityTWAsked on May 27, 2017 at 03:46 AM
I have created a form
I want to allow user to fill the form as many times required before submitting it. And that I will receive one email for all his submissions.
Like he can enter details for multiple properties at once and then click submit. please help.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 27, 2017 at 04:41 AM
To allow users to submit multiple submissions to your form, please choose the "No Check" option in the Unique Submissions feature. This will allow your form to accept multiple submissions to the same user.
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Form Settings tab.
3. After that, click the Show More button.
4. Choose the "No Check" option in the Unique Submission drop down menu.
To receive an email notification whenever someone submits to your form, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
If you have questions, please contact us again. Thank you.