- mbhoaAsked on May 27, 2017 at 02:46 PM
I have about 140 people who registered for a race. I need to email them all. How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 27, 2017 at 05:47 PM
If you are planning to send an email blast to all of the respondents of your form in one go and the email that you would like to send them is different from what they have received when they submitted your form, I would suggest you do the following:
1. Download all your form submissions. (I would prefer to an excel file)
2. Copy all the email addresses from the excel file.
3. Compose the email that you would like to send and have all the email addresses set as recipients.
I hope this helps. If, in any case, I have misunderstood your concern, please let us know so we can help you further.