- erlebcAsked on May 27, 2017 at 10:01 PM
I created a form at https://form.jotform.us/71395368876171. It has a Drop Down List element labeled 'Select Your Insurance Provider'. I have it defined to display 5 rows by default. Instead all of the defined options are being displayed overlaying other fields on the form. While I am supplying the URL of the page where this form would appear at present it is set to display my default form that I am trying to replace. Until I figure out what is causing the JotForm to display this element incorrectly I cannot have it published to my site and live.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 27, 2017 at 11:16 PM
Please try injecting the following code: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Let us know if you need more help.
- erlebcAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 09:43 AMThank You for prompt response. It takes care of it mostly. The list still
shows the first 5 options in white and the list is contained within the
drop down, but the presentation still isn't as professional as I'd like.
This should be a dropdown list and not a scroll list. However, with the
CSS just added I understand why it's doing that.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 12:14 PM
If you want it to appear as dropdown, you will need to adjust its properties. Click the Properties button of the dropdown field on the form builder, go to Surveying, and then under Visible Options, change it to 1.
If you have questions, please let us know.
- erlebcAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 07:43 PMThank You.