- sachinomgAsked on May 28, 2017 at 02:55 AM
- sachinomgAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 03:02 AM
Image link is - http://dayanandsolapur.org/files/banner.png
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 03:38 AM
You can resize it in the PDF Customize page. Also, I noticed the image you provided is big so I resized it into a smaller version. Here's the new image link: https://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/John_Benson/42228_bannrr.png
Please follow the screen animation guide to resize the Image in the PDF designer:
1. Log in to your account and select the form.
2. Click the Submissions button.
3. Click the PDF button and then the Customized PDF.
4. Click the Add Image button and paste this link (https://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/John_Benson/42228_bannrr.png)
5. Resize the image. Keep in mind that you need to check the Pink Background of the image when you resized it. That will be the exact size of the image you added.
Hope that answers your issue. If not, please contact us again. Thank you.
- sachinomgAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 03:46 AM