- bsmallAsked on January 13, 2011 at 01:21 PM
Having trouble with the form 2974604201 being submitted. Hangs on "PLEASE WAIT".
- adminmanagerAnswered on January 14, 2011 at 02:02 AM
my form is doing the same anyone at jotform got a fix??
- adminmanagerAnswered on January 14, 2011 at 02:10 AM
removed all "required" from fields and validations and used the <script src="//www.jotform.com/jsform/xxxxxxxx"></script> ....worked with the thank you page coming up after submission..
- adminmanagerAnswered on January 14, 2011 at 02:26 AM
re-done the form with validation and required fields and submitted and worked even with hover text...but used the <script src="//www.jotform.com/jsform/xxxxxxxx"></script> input, as before was using the full source code!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 14, 2011 at 04:30 AM
The problem does not happen when I submit at the form directly:
So, using jsform fixed the problem? Can you go back to the jsform code?
- serkanAnswered on January 14, 2011 at 06:52 AM
@bsmall It's fixed now. It was conflicting with the other form on your page.