- bigwAsked on May 29, 2017 at 02:51 AM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 03:38 AM
I'm afraid downloading your Submission Data has to be done manually whenever you need them. What I can suggest as alternatives are the following:
1. Integrate your data with Google Spreadsheet so it auto-updates for each and every new submission. This would mean you won't have to download it anymore, you just need to refer to the sheet.
Complete guide: How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
2. If what you're concerned about is the timeframe of when (from and to) your Submission Data needs to be collated, you may actually filter out the timeframe yourself prior to downloading your Submission Data to XLS/CSV/PDF. Just keep in mind that this process is not automated so you still have to do these whenever you want to download/export your Submission Data.
Related guide: How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
3. You may also try our Daily Digest App to schedule an email to be sent to you (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly) for all or selected forms. Although this is not an export per se, it would still send you an email on a fixed interval but your only options are daily, weekly or monthly.
- bigwAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 03:49 AM
Thank you for your response.
Actually after reading a bit more it seems I can use webhooks to just get my data upon submission of the form.