- crbchurchAsked on July 23, 2012 at 01:21 PM
I am using the source code and adding that into my HTML but the code seems to have an extra few characters somewhere that show up on the page. I searched the code for that specific string and didn't find anything...your help is appreciated!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 23, 2012 at 02:22 PM
Actually, I can see it in your web page's source. In Chrome it's on line 110 and in Firefox it's on line 119. When I cloned your form and then copied the full source into my editor (Notepad++) to search for those characters, I couldn't find them.
- crbchurchAnswered on August 02, 2012 at 12:24 PMHello,
Sorry your response went into my junk mail filter. I tried replacing that code and it didn't work. Any other ideas? Thank you!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 02, 2012 at 04:54 PM
That extra piece of code was caused by an error in the form scripts. It is probable that the code was corrupted when you inserted it on your page.
I advise you to re-embed the form using iFrame method. But first, you'll have to delete the form codes currently in your website.
Afterwards, get your form's iFrame codes by following the steps below:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form button
3. Choose iFrame option
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Note: I have injected a couple of CSS codes to make the heading's color on the hosted version of your form similar to that of the form currently embedded on your site.
After embedding using iFrame, kindly inform us if you're still having issues.
- crbchurchAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 02:54 PMHi!
Thank you for your response. When I embed the iFrame there is nothing there - I tried with the embed option, didn't work. And source game me the string of code again
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 03, 2012 at 04:59 PM
It looks like that your code is not completely valid due to the following tags.
Can you please embed your form using the iFrame code once again? Then, we can try to check why the form is not showing up.
Thank you for cooperation.
- crbchurchAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 12:27 PMThank you for all your help.
I have re-embedded using the iFrame code :)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 07, 2012 at 04:21 PM
Your form seems to be fine now.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We would be happy to help.