- jasongleonardAsked on July 23, 2012 at 01:52 PM
After looking around a bit, I decided to use the iframe code instead of the iWeb code for the html widget. I had to manually adjust the height of the frame just to see the Submit button on my Chrome browser on the laptop. Adjusting the frame height created some dead white space below the form, however. Also, on the iPad's safari browser, it's cut off before the Submit button and on the iPhone's safari browser it's cut off in the middle of the last text area box.
The website in question is: http://www.thehouseutc.org/home/Leadership.html
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 23, 2012 at 07:39 PM
This is the most common problem with iWeb since the height of the form depends on your HTML Snippet's tool.
Please try this and check if this fixes it.
1. Add HTML snippet on your page
2. Paste your form's default embed code.
3. Drag your HTML Snippet to make its height larger. Just do this until the button shows on different browsers. You can also contact us here so we can check your page.