- CellofestAsked on May 29, 2017 at 10:36 AM
I have hidden several fields in the field properties. They seem to still show up. I don't have any condition on which request to show these fields. Have I missed something?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 11:39 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your form and found that you have several hidden field and several show/hide conditions as well. Can you please let us know which are the form fields which is still being displayed in your form?
Please let us know and we will take a look if there is any conflicting conditions.
- CellofestAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 05:59 AMThanks ,It's #input 259, 260, 261#input 264, 265, 266#input 269, 270, 271#input 274, 275, 276They all have conditions associated with them of 'if they are equal to x then show y' but not anything which says show them...Thanks for your help.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 08:00 AM
I did check your form's condition and found that you have some conflicting conditions. It seems you have added condition "Number of attendees" equals "1" then hide all the fields related to "Nationality" and other fields. Please check the screenshot below:
Please note that if the conditions does not match, all fields will be visible and that is the reason why all your fields are being displayed in form.
I would suggest you to please edit your conditions to also check if the "Number of attendees" is empty. Alternatively, you can also just disable the condition to where you are checking the "Number of attendees" equals 1. Please check the screenshot below:
That should solve your problem. Please take a look at the following cloned form where I have edited the conditions (and currently disabled is for now) and see if it works as expected: https://form.jotformpro.com/71493145854967
- CellofestAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 09:16 AM
Thanks for your thorough checking! I have just disabled that condition, not sure why I added it! Hopefully it all works now.