- ipleymo455Asked on May 29, 2017 at 12:22 PM
I would like to upgrade my current plan and pay by bank transfer for 1 year ahead. I have found this information in your documentation:
How to Upgrade and Pay by Mail/Check/Money Order Last Update:
1. Click the Upgrade button to your preferred plan.
2. Select the Check/Purchase Order/Wire Transfer option.
But when I clicking on the button I getting window with information only about my credit card, like this:
And after this I getting window with fields of my credit card.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 12:47 PM
That happened because you had a Past Due subscription. It has been cancelled already and your account is back to free status.
Please logout of your account, and log back in. Then follow the guide again to upgrade through the Check/Purchase Order/Wire Transfer option: https://www.jotform.com/help/352-How-to-Upgrade-and-Pay-by-Mail-Check-Money-Order
Let us know if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.
- ipleymo455Answered on May 30, 2017 at 05:39 AM