- LaurieAsked on May 29, 2017 at 12:42 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 03:22 PM
We will be glad to assist you. I have cloned that form, I see that there are many things that need to be debugged from that form.
1) That form was hosted on a guest account(Please note that guest accounts relies on browsers cache, whatever happens to it, your form may purge). So, I have moved your form to your registered account "doorstepdiner".
2) That form has two many uncompleted conditions that can cause conflicts, so please delete them:
3) There is no need to hide a field through it's properties if you have created a condition to show it.
So, please turn off the "Hide" option from the fields that are already conditioned to show or hide:
If you need to collect payments, you can integrate with any of our payment gateways, and pass the total amount to the payment field: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
5) Now, regarding the conditions to show each required catering, I basically deleted all the conditions, and created them again, see how the showing up flow goes now: https://form.jotformpro.com/71485150080955
You can clone my form version in your account to inspect it further: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Please note that I deleted all the "insert" conditions, and replaced the subtotal field by Form Calculations widgets where you can perform the calculations directly: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Form-Calculation-Using-a-Widget
But first, assign a calculation value to each options: https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 12:01 AM
We will resolve the next issue separately here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1158838