- jello2545Asked on May 29, 2017 at 08:12 PM
I was "autosuspended" from my account but i dont remember check any option that would autosuspend my account :( See attached picture.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 08:58 PM
Your account and other forms were auto suspended due to the Login form you have created.
You need to remove/delete the form and any other forms that violates the terms before we can request for the reactivation of your account and forms.
- jello2545Answered on May 30, 2017 at 09:12 AM
Hi, I deleted the form, didnt know i couldnt created login form.
- amyAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 10:34 AM
Thank you for helping us to protect privacies of our users. I see that you have deleted your form and also your Jotform account has been already activated.
I would like to inform you that I purged this phishing form from your trash can.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to ask.
- CARLOSAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 06:24 PM"was "autosuspended" from my account"Login failed - AUTOSUSPENDED
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 09:31 PM
Your account username "controlex" has been reactivated.
- Login failed - AUTOSUSPENDEDAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 12:27 AM
I have the same problem, again my account appears like this: "Login failed - AUTOSUSPENDED".
I had already supported the user BDAVID, where he told me the following:
"We apologize for the inconvenience, your account has been reactivated. It was suspended by our phishing system, this system is not updated to scan forms made in other languages, but we have added your form to our whitelist to prevent this from happening again.
Open to new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you. "
However I do not think that is the reason, since again the same thing happened to me, and in fact I had already made forms in another language and had no problem.
For this reason I request that my account be activated again please, and if possible inform me what is the real inconvenience by which my account is deactivated.
Thank you, Sincerely Ivan HG
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 20, 2017 at 04:02 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1203908