- photokcAsked on May 30, 2017 at 01:42 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 02:53 PM
I have checked your website and notice that it is built using WordPress. It seems that the form is embedded using the WordPress form embed plugin. Please try embedding the form on the web page using JotForm default embed code to see if that works.
Please make sure that you disable the plugin to avoid conflicts. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- photokcAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 03:07 PM
I had used the embed option to test the form because the default embed code does not work either. What plugin do I need to disable? I put the default embeded code in to show that both are not working properly.
Thank you so much
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 05:40 PM
Please try embedding your form using the Iframe code.
1) First, copy your form's Iframe code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
2) Then paste it a text editor such as WordPad, you will notice two parts of code, just leave the Iframe part:
3) Only copy and embed the Iframe part into your Wordpress page.
Let us know if you need more help.
- photokcAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 10:09 PM
This worked perfectly. It restored it to what it originally was. Not sure why it changed but thank you for the fix!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 12:08 AM
Great! Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!