- AgapeChiropracticAsked on July 23, 2012 at 11:10 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on July 23, 2012 at 11:32 PM
The only way to achieve this is to translate (using Google Translate) and change each names manually. Only the built-in values, such as months (in a date picker), can be translated automatically. Just choose your preferred language at the bottom left part of the Form Builder page.
In order to create forms in a different language, you must first select your preferred language before adding any form elements.
Hope you find this helpful and if you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
- kmilo9607Answered on July 24, 2012 at 01:02 PM
as I can put that please wait in Spanish? and also change the color orange that has
- pinoytechAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 01:16 PM
To change the warning messages on your form validations:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences
3. Click Advance Settings
4. Click the Edit Form Warnings button
5. At the very bottom of the Edit Form Warning screen, click on "Please wait......" to change it
6. Click Save the save the changes of your form.
You may like also to take a look at this article regarding on your second question.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.
- kmilo9607Answered on July 24, 2012 at 01:24 PM
tambien puedo cambiar el color de fondo de la advertencia, quitar el color rojo del fondo.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 01:29 PM
Yes, you can change it. You may like to take a look at this article for more details: http://www.jotform.com/answers/31793-Can-I-change-color-pink-of-warning-boxes
- kmilo9607Answered on July 24, 2012 at 01:34 PM
I have another problem, before I had my form now comes transparent background white and does not look good on my page, as I can make the background transparent again?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 01:38 PM
Yes, you change your form's background transparent. Please take a look at this article for more details:
- kmilo9607Answered on July 24, 2012 at 04:21 PM
How reduce the vertical space for each field?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 24, 2012 at 05:03 PM
In order to accomplish that , follow the stepd on this guide
If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to ask to. We are here to help
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 26, 2012 at 06:48 PM
Can you please explain your last inquiry?
It is also better to ask one question per one thread.
If you have some unrelated to this forum thread question, please use the "Ask Your Question" button.
- kmilo9607Answered on November 09, 2012 at 02:38 PM
I put on my form as a place to go when the time of filling this example:
November 9, 2012And below the form
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 02:59 PM
if you need assistance from us, please open a new thread and explain your inquiry