- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 12:09 AM
I reviewed your form but I could not find a payment field on the form. It doesn't seem to be using any Payment integration at this time. I also can delete fields on the form once I have selected them. There is option to delete the field.
Can you please describe more about the issue. Can you point to us where is the payment field on the form.
We will look into this further once we get a better understanding of the issue.
- LaurieAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 05:43 PMJot form shows me as logged in to my forms....
I tried to add delivery time- similar to pick up time but I don't know how
to make it show when you click the delivery option.
also.. when you click lunch or appetizer, nothing shows up
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 07:05 PM
The form mentioned belongs to the username doorstepdiner
As of this checking, I do not see you logged in to the username.
Please login to the account by clicking on this link https://www.jotform.com/login
Use the username doorstepdiner
Reply to this thread again after you logged in to the account using this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/1158838
- LaurieAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 07:43 PMit says I'm logged in
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 07:57 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot receive attachments, please take a look at the following guide to find out how to share the screenshots in this support forum.
Are you currently having issues with the fields removal, or conditions setup to show different fields based on the user selections?
- doorstepdinerAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 08:43 PMregardless. .I am logged into jot forms and you keep telling me to log in.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 04, 2017 at 09:14 PM
Now that you are logged in from your account, please open this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1158838 on a browser and follow the instructions in this guide on How to add screenshots/images to questions to the support forum?
In addition to your concern about For delivery or Pick Up field, I noticed the there is some missing value on conditions that's why the show/hidden fields are not working on your form. Kindly fix this and as well as the missing fields on your form.