- Smart_FitnessAsked on May 31, 2017 at 07:05 AM
How do I remove duplicate messages and block future messages? Help!
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 07:36 AM
Our apologies for any inconvenience. You can add a reCAPTCHA field to your form. We have four options to prevent SPAM submissions.
First one of these options is our CAPTCHA field which is located under the basic form elements. Please check our user guide: How to Add a Captcha Field
The second one is Google ReCAPTCHA widget.
The third one is Drawing CAPTCHA widget.
And as the last one is Unique Submissions on a Form. You can also add more striction to your form by Unique Submissions feature.
I hope one of these four alternatives meets your needs. If your problem persists, please feel free to ask.
Thank you for writing to us.
- Smart_FitnessAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 08:43 AMThank you. In the meantime, can I delete or remove them?
Debra Williams, Sole Proprietor
SMART Fitness Personal Training & Exercise Studio
(215) 878-0100 (landline)
(267) 713-9403 (business cell/text)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 11:15 AM
Yes, you can delete submissions at any time. The following thread has some great information on how to delete submissions while keeping the form intact: